CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Man




Hello, everyone.

Welcome to my first edition of Monday Man. This will be a new feature posted each week to allow women to ogle an attractive actor like men do to actresses.

First up is Jonathan Rhys Meyers! He is the handsome actor who portrays Henry the VIII on the show, The Tudors! In honor of St. Patrick's Day this hunky Irish actor is here for all to see.

Since this is the first edition Monday Man I will throw in my second favorite Irish actor, Stuart Townsend, who looks and acts well. This stud has starred in Queen of the Damned and Night Stalker.

Keep an eye out for both of these up and coming stars.

If you have a request for a Monday Man please leave a comment or email me.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Stuart Townsend, he did an awesome job in Queen Of The Damned. I don't think I've seen him in anything lately.

BTW - I featured you and your blog as my pick for "Blog of the week"! Come by and check it out.
Peace & Love!

HeyShae! said...

Regina, you're so good showcasing blogs. Thanks for showing us what else is out there.

PS- Stop thru and pick up your award. :o)