CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Woman



Jenifer Lewis is one of the hilarious star's of Tyler Perry's new film, Meet The Browns. This past weekend I was able to spend Easter Sunday with my family laughing my blues away at the cinema. Ms. Lewis is one of my favorite scene-stealing actresses.

Her witty-humor and tell-it-like-it-is sassyness makes you know she's in the room. Whether she's the realistic sister in Corrina, Corrina or the Diva aunt on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, you're sure to enjoy any movie she graces with her presence.

Celebrate this Wednesday with Jenifer Lewis films to put that smile back on your face!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will sneak off and see this movie by my lonesome today since you gave it such a glowing review! I sista needs to laugh her blues away too!

Julia