CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Man



This week's Monday Man goes to the young, handsome, and extremely talented, Emile Hirsch.

I had no choice but to showcase this rising star after witnessing true magic on the screen in the film, Into the Wild.

I haven't watched a movie that stayed in my heart and soul in a really long time.

Into the Wild is the story of a free-spirit young man who had everything, but gave it all up to live on his own terms.

Throughout, Into the Wild, The Lords of Dogtown and The Girl Next Door, Emile delivers the goods without trying. He just is the character. Although, these films aren't perfect, Hirsch's ability to transport the audience into his world makes up for the cinematic flaws of the films.

So on this Monday, rise and awake to the eye candy and brilliance of a star soaring towards the sky.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I have seen anything with this young man in it. I'll have to check out one of his films!
Thanks for sharing!