CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wednesday Woman-Natalie Wood


Welcome to this week's edition of Wednesday Woman.

I'm spotlighting Natalie Wood.

Natalie Wood is one of my favorite actresses of all time. At the age of 12 my mother showed me one her favorite Wood movies, Splendor in the Grass. From that moment I was hooked.

Since viewing that Elia Kazan classic, I have grown to love Rebel Without A Cause, Inside Daisy Clover, and the holiday hit, Miracle on 34th Street.

Whenever viewing a Wood film you can see so much life and strength. Her eyes were one of her best attributes. Her deep gaze conveyed what was going on inside.

Unfortunately, I will never get the chance to meet Natalie, at least in this lifetime, because she tragically drowned on November 29, 1981, less than a month before I was born.

God Bless you Natalie Wood, wherever you are.

0 comments: